Saturday, 14 April 2007

"So I kick out, before you cage me..." ...Aghh!

Saturday, 14 April 2007
Everyday my skin is getting worse! It's reaching break-out point now. I look like a circus freak, with all these spots. I'm very worried.
Now, we're watching a very funny video on http://filmcow.com about a multidimensional investment banker. You should go on it. And watch the videos. Now why couldn't our video have been as funny? Well, how come no one but us thought ours was funny?
(Our film club made a film a while ago which took ages, Saoirse and I starred in, we entered in a competition, did not even get through. Disappointing. It was called 'George is an A+ Student'.

So, anyways, more later because I'm going to watch this then voicemail Penny.

byyye xxx

0 comments. you can do better.:

 
◄Design by Pocket