Sunday, 6 May 2007

"I had a love and it was a gas, soon turned out to be a pain in the ass" ... SHOPPING!

Sunday, 6 May 2007
That's right, I have been shopping! I went up to Galway this weekend and bought things! It was great fun. I spent a lot of money, especially in Penney's, but when I got home it didn't really seem like I had gotten that much stuff. Three belts; three pairs of legwarmers (come on, they were fifty cent!); five pairs of tights; two king of ... longy-ish tops, you know the ones? one pink and one blue and white striped; a yellow short- poofy-sleeved polo neck; tartan skirt; yellow skirt with stars; a strange floral miniskirt in Enable Ireland for two euro which I felt had potential; MORE flourescent greeny-yellow earrings from a|wear and another grey man cardigan!
So, not too bad, but you know. Nothing was over ten euro (each, like)! I am kind of a stinge. But I don't like buying dear things because it means you only have like, four things bought. And what's the point, honestly?
But I was in Topshop and I instantly regretted my poverty-combined-with-miserdom, because I love that shop! Kate Moss' range is brilliant, I am surprised at how much I like it. I mean, look at these pants :




















Fabulous aren't they? I really want them. I also saw these gorgeous bright pink skinny jeans for fifty euro, which isn't actually too dear, I just don't have it. What I will do is buy some cheaper white skinny jeans and dye them!

We also went to see Spider-man 3. It was really good, wasn't it? Except for the whole ... I don't know. It wasn't as good as 1 or 2, but still very good. Topher Grace was brilliant! And the "I am now some sort of devilish 'sex' machine" montage was HILARIOUS!

OH! And I bought a ton of DVDs, including Series 1 of LIFE ON MARS! YAY! And Napoleon Dynamite.

Spent the whole day until six cleaning house and sorting CDs (but took a break to talk to Saoirse on the phone).

That was all I really wanted to say. I'm going to go have some burnt poo pie*.

Grace
xxxx

*in-joke. Jane knows.

1 comments. you can do better.:

Anonymous said...

I'm not digging the Kate Moss range.. 20euro for a vest you can buy in Penneys for 3?
Anywhoo... glad anon comments are now allowed.

xswallx

 
◄Design by Pocket