Wednesday, 16 May 2007

"I think I understand what you think you're going through..." ... Whew!

Wednesday, 16 May 2007
My previous post sounds quite Nostradamic* now, but that is accidental. I feel conflicted. To be honest, yesterday wasn't great for a combination of factors. But the brightening news of "Hat and Bouncing" day changed things to no end! There's nothing like a prospective theme day to make you feel less awful-person/less hurt/less stressed over the Junior cert, which will be over by then!
Also - for once I agree with Colm and Jim-Jim's seal of Approval. This band Fred are really good. Especially the new song. Catchy, in a good way. Listen to 2fm tomorrow morning and hear it.
Alanah and Sarah were right, Neasa sent me that hellogoodbye song and it's lovely. So, there's some things!
The Panel is on now, why amn't** I watching it? I shall!

Goodnight,
Grace
xxx

*new word! Perfect.
**come on, it's conversational!

1 comments. you can do better.:

Hazel said...

I couldn't go to hat and bouncing day..
=[

 
◄Design by Pocket