Tuesday, 26 June 2007

"They provoke you to tell the fucking punchline before you have told the joke"...Quick after-post.

Tuesday, 26 June 2007
Just a few things. I don't know if I'll post tomorrow, I have to decorate my hat, and buy Stagewise supplies! I had a long phone conversation with Penny where were finally planned things and pleased our parents. What is it with parents?

Shane made a blog. It's very good already. Here. See what I am talking about? Blog Renaissance. perhaps we will even keep it up this time. Remember the old days?

Also - my acting career has been quashed quickly as it started. Okay, it could be said it never really started. Hey, wait a minute! It did start. I was in a movie! Albeit, the movie was a total flop (I blame myself for that now. I didn't before, but I realised the blame should be down to the one with the most lines. Well, they don't count as lines, I guess. Rambling within brackets again...), THAT'S NOT THE POINT!
I wonder if our parcel ever made it to My Chemical Romance, did they watch our film? I had a spare copy of George... with me., and we put it in the parcel Saoirse tried to give to the band!
is that a bit mad?

And I refuse to be sucked into Grey's Anatomy, even though its quite good! At least it's really easy to walk in and out of. Like, you can be like "She slept with who...? And now they're...? Okay.", then sit down and watch. Without going "whaaa'?"

Mum is telling me to get off.

That was all really. Kind of pointless.
love you
xx

2 comments. you can do better.:

ooohh i woonder whoooo said...

Do you want a copy of George????

Grace said...

Hmm, I might get one eventually. But i remember how it goes...

 
◄Design by Pocket