Thursday, 13 September 2007

"We come in peace; shoot to kill..." ...Row, row, row your boat!

Thursday, 13 September 2007
Hi-diddly-umpkin-fido!
Do you remember Animaniacs? That show was AWESOME!

So, how are you? Where was it that we last left off? (Let's pick up, pick up). I don't recall. But who cares? TY is going great! Mmm. Computers! Media studies! Art (but not enough)! Woodwork! Wonderful.

Junior Cert results came out. Yeah. I did okay. You know. I shouldn't have thought about it at all between then and now, and I woulda been happier, but what can you do? I am doomed to over-analyse things until they are shit.

What else? Hmmm. No. I don't know. I can't focus!

Damn. I wanted to write a blog. But I don't seem to be able to think of anything to say. Mental, that is.

There's stuff I need to do. I write it all down, then don't look at it when I go home which makes it void.

I want Kate Nash's album now. I read a review on it , though, and it was like "ehhh", but you know what? I'll buy it anyway. Or I'm working on Mum at least. Because she has money and I don't, so I get her to like bands and artists so she'll buy the CD. Worked with Paolo Nutini, Amy Winehouse, Regina Spektor, etc. But only stuff like that.

Ooh! Mock the Week!

grace
xxxx

0 comments. you can do better.:

 
◄Design by Pocket