Monday, 18 February 2008

"we are the mutant race!"... computer class.

Monday, 18 February 2008
Hiii! I am in computer calss. Aren't I so terribly bold? Only, I was like "Awh, man, what can I do?" and I realised I haven't done a blog in AGES! Okay, I do have a couple of half-hearted drafts started, cos I sit down to do one and then there is WAYYY too much to say and it takes to long and it's shite so I stop.

But this is just to say hi, and that I am still here. I went to see Romeo and Juliet in the Abbey Theatre and it was well-good, mate. Look up the bebo site for details! However, I am not sure of the correct address and I am not allowed to go on bebo on the schopol computers; it is, of course, blocked.

So, what can I say? Bored?

http://www.notdoppler.com/theimpossiblequiz2.php

Newest thing apparently. AND SO ADDICTIVE! Just spent a couple'a minutes playing it there.

Ros na RĂșn was class. me and Saoirse went on work experience there. Lovely.

Well, I'm gonna go and win that quiz. Okay, real blog, coming soon.
I promise?

Grace

xxxxxx

1 comments. you can do better.:

Hazel said...

I love quizes...

 
◄Design by Pocket