Thursday, 23 April 2009

"I've got my swim trunks, and my flippie-floppies.." Not a post!

Thursday, 23 April 2009
Hey, it's late and, as the title may suggest, this isn't actually a post. Not in my terms. I know I haven't written in a while and when I do it's sporadically at best, so ... Sorry? This blog is so off-putting. Imagine, I have to write it! 
 Anyways, trying to get back into it. Just even some sort of regular, short posting thing. With maybe something of interest to someone besides me, and maybe a couple of pictures. You may notice I now have a banner, although it looked nice when it wasn't up and now I hate it. Haha. What can you do?*

 Here are some pictures from Saoirse's "kerazy themed!" 17th last weekend, where she was dressed as a bride and Shane painted everyone's faces. I was in this red dress I bought off eBay, but a full length picture of me in it, I have yet to find. So - alas. But enjoy these, I - possibly - couldn't have found stranger ones.



I am enjoying a chocolate bar, still savouring every waking now-it's-no-longer-Lent minute.

 I'm sure there is plenty I could say that would be of interest, such as some things about new clothes I've gotten recently (not much) or music I'm liking (ukulele stuff. Still learning!)... Or what book I'm reading (Mystery Man by [Colin] Bateman). 
But, as I've said, it's late. So I won't. 

Know that the blog will be up and running soon. With regular posts coming straight from Thursday's computer class. That's a promise.**

Grace, out.
xxx


*not actually a question. I wondered for a few minutes what punctuation to use, and also whether or not to use spaces, even, because people generally say it as one word. A sigh. "Well, whatcanyado." 
** Because you so care.

1 comments. you can do better.:

swall said...

YAY, I enjoyed that so much.
And I like the banner. It's very.. classic?

 
◄Design by Pocket