Saturday, 2 January 2010

"Everyone's a little queer, why can't she be a little straight?" Not really a post.

Saturday, 2 January 2010
Oh my, I've been reading my diary from when I was twelve. Yeah. That is something I am never going to publish. But it serves to amuse me. My train of thought isactually more on track now than it was then, if you can believe it.
"Well, my birthday's not for six months so I can decide then where we go. It doesn't matter now. But I really only want to go a restaurant. But it doesn't matter. My hair looks nice now I got it cut. I'm so cool. Today we went to the cinema to see the Lizzie McGuire movie. She is our idol. Oh, I have a cat!"
Anyways, that's not what I came here to talk about. Just some people I know all made new blogs. I think they are going to be very good. You should read them right now.
girls were made for dresses - that's Megan's.
swequence - another one Saoirse's done, which is just visual stuff.
Ello world, it's me!'s Blog - another friend, Emma.

Bookmark them all. I'm going to stick them on the blogroll soon. Comment here with your blog if I forgot it, or other good ones.
Byee.

And follow me on twitter for the occasional stupid thought for the day or micro-rant.
@graceknowsstuff

x

PS: Happy New Year!

2 comments. you can do better.:

4ver21 said...

ur layout looks so kewl, how did u get it like that?

Grace said...

Heh, thanks, but I just went through all the different layouts on some free templates website! And I did the heading myself on Photoshop.
(Just looked the website up: it was http://blogbulk.com).
:)

 
◄Design by Pocket