Tuesday, 5 January 2010

"I've been waiting for so long to hear the truth." I felt like I should do this.

Tuesday, 5 January 2010
So, messed about with Saoirse (blog) and Sally (blog) putting on fancy get-up and taking photos and making our first lip-sync video (here) the last day. It was a lot of fun! Although I must say I don't see my modelling career going anywhere, unless they actually like someone who'll just continually laugh and pull stupid double-chin faces. Nevertheless, here are three pictures from the day in which I appear (see their blogs for the other ones, which are better; I just thought I would actually put up ones with me):








I should probably have taken it more seriously.



Anyways, so maybe you've watched the video now. Are we a little late into the teenage girls lip-syncing in a bedroom genre of Youtube videos? Maybe. The video has been described as "hilarious" (mostly by us), "really weird" (that's Luke there), "funny!" (by others), "confusing", etc...

However.

(If you are familiar with twitter) @planetjedward, AKA: John and Edward, directly messaged me to say that it was "soo cool!"

So there! No lyin'!

That's all. :D
x

4 comments. you can do better.:

Sally said...

I don't think I'll ever get sick of being reminded that Jedward TOTALLY COMMUNICATED WITH US (and by us I mean you, but I'm going to keep saying us).

And after asking around, apparently they never DM anyone. Ever. At all. Quite a few people have now said "maybe they just thought you were super hot"?

I'm just sayin' is all.

Sally said...

By the way (and yes, disappointment that your second comment is also from me, I know), you should totally take a screencap of the DM Jedward sent you and post it various places to prove your coolness. So then I can as well.

Grace said...

You know, I was trying to think of how I could do such a thing without giving out my twitter password or something.
Screen cap! Duh!
Okay. So doing that.

Grace said...

http://tinypic.com/r/29mwps6/6

 
◄Design by Pocket