Wednesday, 6 January 2010

"Throw your hands up at me!" JEDWARD DIRECT MESSAGE SCREENCAP

Wednesday, 6 January 2010
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That is what they had to say about this video.

7 comments. you can do better.:

Sally said...

This was top of my Google Blogs Alert for Jedward today. Not that I have such a thing or am aware of its existence or ever posted this comment.

Grace said...

(Of course you haven't, Sally. You're forgetting we saw your hotmail inbox.)

WHAT?! Omg. I wonder if anyone else has such alerts? Because that'd be such awesome advertisement for our video, you know!

Anonymous said...

calling a dead mum ie jade goody ugly. look in the mirror pig. UGLY on the inside and out.

Grace said...

Yeah, I never said any such thing. You might want to get off my blog if you think I'm so internally and externally ugly.

Sally said...

Sadly, the entire internet has now
seen my metaphorical inbox. Not that kind of metaphorical inbox, ew.

I have it on good authority that quite a few people have Jedward alerts -- have you noticed increased traffic to your blog? Good publicity dude.

Dear Anonymous, OH MY GOD SHUT UP AND GO AWAY. Thanks.

Grace said...

The entire internet? Oh no.

No, I don't think I can monitor traffic, and if I can I've never been made aware of it! (TraffickING on the other hand is something graceful-ramblings can help you out with; call me).

Obviously Anonymous gets such alerts.

Grace said...

NOT that you are in the same category as Anonymous (OBV.) but how else did they find the blog, you know?

 
◄Design by Pocket