Thursday, 15 April 2010

"If you kiss somebody then both of you get practice." I said I would...

Thursday, 15 April 2010
...Blog every day. I already forgot that resolve and was about to go to bed. Silly me.

My parents bought me a replacement straightener today in Boots for €14.99. It seems very good. And I'm beginning to think that this whole straightener thing is all a conspiracy. I mean, it's no GHD but my hair is straight now. I can't complain.

I have a good French idiom for that but I have forgotten it.

I am incredibly nervous about tomorrow. My exam, that is. Not just the day that is Friday, which is normally a cause for celebration.

Okay, songs I'm listening to at the moment?
You Just Haven't Earned It Yet, Baby - The Smiths
I Want You - Elvis Costello
Let's Go Surfing - The Drums
and that really annoying but really catchy emo-y Irish song they're playing every morning on Colm and Jim-Jim. "Shouldn't let yourself get so drunk..." That one. Luke would kill me if I downloaded it but I can't stop singing it.




















Those are a few pictures* of Lady Gaga and her oily back-up dancers at the O2 in Dublin. I took LOADS and then my camera broke. I fell spectacularly running for a bus to Dun Laoighre. Not cool.
Oh, speaking of, I won't have a camera until... well, until someone buys me one, I suppose. It's so sad.


Tomorrow I'm booking my flight to Berlin for this summer. Has anyone actually been there like, ever? No-one seems to know much about what we'll do!

Bye. xxx

*Sorry they came out so small.

3 comments. you can do better.:

Megan said...

Oh I think the German class the year ahead of mine went to Germany, not sure which part if you got in touch with them!!

Most straighteners are pretty much the same on my hair as well, I've never owned a GHD, although I was always more than happy to use my sister's rather than my own different straightener.

Oh and there's no need to blog every day, cuz you have that big thing called the leaving cert around the corner, that requires at least a post a day :P

SWALL said...

AAAAH, BERLIN!

Grace said...

Leaving Cert, shmeaving cert. I enjoy this.

AHHH BERLIN.
xxx

 
◄Design by Pocket